Secomus is a Startup specializing in e-commerce. We have been developing products on Shopify platform to please hundreds of thousands of customers from the USA, Canada, and Europe. Secomus always welcomes all potential candidates with attractive compensation and benefits. We are now looking for a dynamic and thoughtful digital marketing candidate for our product team.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality.
- Proficiency in the English language is key (IELTS overall score must be above or equal to 6.5)
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in social media content and community building is an advantage
- Experience in social advertising is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of technology and eCommerce preferred
- Strong research skill
- Attention to detail and ability to produce creative pieces
- Ability to manage yourself, but also work within a team
- Salary review after 06 months
- Bonus on performance
- 12 Official leave days/year (accumulated leave days or transferred payment as requested)
- Health insurance package
- Company annual vacation
- Dancing class, swimming, gym training and other activities sponsored by the company
- Dynamic and fast-developing working environment
- On job training
Send your English CV with all information about your education background, working experience and achievements at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail title: Digital Marketing– Full name
- CV file: CV_DM_ Full name
- Working place: V4.4-3 – Home City Building – 177 Trung Kinh – Hanoi
Learn more about our products: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/secomapp