#Secomus is a Technology startup, currently developing projects to serve e-commerce websites on the #Shopify platform for customers from the US, Canada and European countries. Secomus always welcomes all qualified candidates with the best remuneration and benefits!
- Participating in product development related to the point/reward feature on Shopify e-commerce platform.
- Develop and maintain the project’s code.
- Understand and translate customer requirements into features.
- Learn new technologies to improve product quality.
- Product requirements analysis and detail design.
- Responsible for completing work on schedule, ensuring quality.
- Report work to team leader.
- See more company products: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/secomapp
- Proficient in PHP/Laravel/MySQL.
- Knowledgeable in HTML/CSS, JS/JQuery.
- Can use Git, Linux.
- Can read and understand basic IT English.
- Have a basic understanding of Design patterns.
- Have a mindset to take advantage of available library materials (eg: Pre-written functions, interactive data in the library).
- Capable of self-study. Example: Learn UI toolkit for js framework (Material, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Be attentive, have personal standards for the products you create.
- Candidates with no experience will be trained.
Not required, but preferred candidates:
- Know VueJS.
- Having aesthetic sense about technology products.
- Have at least 1 year of experience working full-time/part-time/intern.
- Sponsored Zumba class with a 4* coach.
- Sponsored Gym/muscle training classes with 4* coaches.
- Tea break sessions in the afternoons with the company.
- Join the company’s learning program on e-commerce, UX/UI, customer care, growth mindset, etc.
- Learn and apply methods/tools for work such as: Kanban, Scrum, etc.
- Traveling once a year, and other periodic picnics and team building activities.
- Fully insured.
- Project progress bonus, 13th month salary, Lunar New Year bonus.
- Evaluation of salary increase every 6 months.
- Leave and holidays in accordance with current regulations.
- Young, dynamic, comfortable, and fast-growing working environment.
- Salary from 8-16 million VND depending on capacity and experience.
Please send CV to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: Apply for Fresher/Junior Laravel+VueJS Developer – Full Name
CV file name: CV_Juniordev_First and last name
Address: V4.4-4 – Home City Building – 177 Trung Kinh – Hanoi
Comments of members when working at Secomus:
Phan Thi Ha My – Marketing team:
“Secomus feels like home. The members work together, instruct each other, eat together, and live under the same roof. Because there are not too many members, the feeling is extremely warm and close, and it is recognized that there’s nowhere else which the members have been so cared for by the big boss. The environment must be said to be the best: weekly snacks, monthly birthday meals. Spacious workspace, a few steps to the garden full of greenery, around various restaurants. In the end, it’s a lovely place and worthy of traveling 26km a day to work!”
Bui Tien Vinh – Developer team:
“The company environment is young and professional, suitable for those who want to learn. The boss is comfortable, thoughtful, and caring for employees. Working without feeling constrained. The office is open and airy. No overtime. In the afternoon, snacks are ordered. Great remuneration, annual travel to a luxury resort, monthly birthday parties, year-round events and team building occasions.”
Nguyen Thi Tra My – Accountant:
“Secomus is a friendly, fun and sociable working environment. The company has a very good learning and training environment, young, dynamic, and enthusiastic employees… Everyone in the company considers each other as family. In particular, the bosses are extremely thoughtful. In addition to a good salary, the company also has many benefits for employees (travel, teambuilding, Zumba practice, swimming…). I myself feel proud to be a small member of the big family and I want to stick around and contribute more to Secomus.”
Nguyen Thi Huong Giang – Marketing team:
“When I first came to Secomus, I was surprised because everyone was unexpectedly nice and friendly. Although I was a newbie and still very young at work, my coworkers were very dedicated to teaching me. Not only the employees, but the bosses are also very easygoing and sociable. This is the first company that makes me feel very comfortable and not constrained. In addition, the company is very concerned about the health of employees, taking care of it so much that I went to work for 2 months but I have gained 2 kg 😂. I hope to be able to stay with Secomus for a long time. Love everyone ❤️.”
Tong Manh Long – Technical Supporter Team:
“Comfortable working space and time. My coworkers are happy and sociable, the atmosphere is like a big family. If you do not bring lunch, you will have the opportunity to explore the food stalls around the company with Mr. Long every day.”
Nguyen Tra My – Marketing Team:
“Everyone at the company is extremely friendly and funny, I was impressed from the first day I came to the company. The bosses are very nice and always know how to motivate employees. The only thing I don’t like is that the company eats too much, about 3-4 times a week, so I was called “round” by everyone compared to when I first joined, but due to the temptation of food and seeing everyone having so much fun, I couldn’t help it :v”
Pham The Phong – Developer Team:
“I have only been here for over 2 months. Each person is assigned a personal computer. The company atmosphere is fun, all young people are together. Bosses also have friendly chats. The working space is spacious, airy, not constrained. Employees are welcomed to contribute and suggest ideas. Especially when I eat afternoon snacks almost every day, I get fatter and fatter.”
Nguyen Thanh Ly – Marketing Team:
- “Young and comfortable working environment without stress.
- The thoughtful bosses, the brothers and sisters are funny and friendly.
- The company hosts afternoon snacks quite often 😋.
- The company encourages and facilitates employees to participate in sports.”